Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Zane Grey 50 Trail Marking

Once again, it's time to mark the Zane Grey course kiddies. I am organizing a group Sunday, April 3rd. We will meet at the Safeway in Payson at 7:00am. At the interesection of Hwy. 260 & 89, turn right...towards Showlow, Heber, Holbrook, etc. On your right you will see the Safeway, can't miss my cool ultra red Honda Element in the parking lot. If Saturday the 2nd works better, I can assign a section for you.

We are doing it 2 weeks before the race this year. This is a great way to see parts of the course at your leisure. The distance for each group will be approx. 7-8 miles depending on how many volunteers we get. It's a fun day, bring a friend, family, doggy...

So I can coordinate groups, please let me know if you can join in the fun. You can e-mail me at selectionsstore4@aol.com or call my cell 602-399-0531.

Thank you!

Honey Albrecht

No comments: