Friday, September 4, 2009

White Tanks Fun Run Saturday morning.

Fun run tomorrow at White Tanks Mountain Park. Meeting at the outside gate, 5:30, bring 6 bucks to get in.
Doing the Ford Canyon/ Mesquite loop. Awesome run, takes you to the actual "white tanks!" Some rock scrambling involved too. I am planning on going very easy, PROMISE! We can call this the Wasatch taper run. It will probably take around 2 1/2 hours, so bring enough water.
White Tanks
13025 N. White Tanks Mountain Rd.

Basically, take Dunlap, which turns into Olive going west alllll the way until it ends at the gate. 130th Avenue. I know it's far for you easterners, but trust me, it's worth it! Dunlap/Olive is between Peoria and Northern. Mapquest has pretty good directions. (unless you're Jason) Or you can e-mail me.
If you're interested, let me know so you don't get left at the gate.
my cell# 602-399-0531

Honey

No comments: