Friday, March 30, 2012

Zane Grey 50 Course Marking - April 14

It's that time again Ultrarunners! Official trail marking day for Zane Grey is on Sat. April 14th. We will be meeting at the Safeway in Payson at 7:00am. At the intersection of Hwy. 260 & 87, turn right...towards Show Low, Heber, Holbrook, etc. You will see McDonald's on the corner. Safeway will be your right, look for my red Honda Element. Safeway has bathrooms, can purchase snackies, water, even has Starbucks!

So I can organize groups, please contact me in advance. Distances are normally around 7-8 miles. This is a great way to see part of the course, and it's fun! Bring a friend, family, doggy...

I can be reached on my cell at 602-399-0531 or email me at selectionsstore4@aol.com

Thanks for your help! :)

Honey Albrecht

"Official" Zane Grey trail marking Captain...

No comments: