Friday, March 27, 2009

Zane Grey Trail marking party

I am organizing a trail marking day for the Zane Grey Highline 50 on Sunday, April 19th. We will meet at the Safeway in Payson at 7:00am. At the intersection of Hwy. 260 & 89, (I believe) turn right...towards Showlow, Heber, Holbrook, etc. On your right you will see the Safeway. Can't miss my cute little Red Honda Element in the parking lot.
For those of you doing the race, trust me, this is a low key, easy day. I promise not to wear you out. This is a great way to see part of the trail at your leisure. The distance each group will be marking all depends on how many volunteers I get. Plan on around 7 to 8 miles.

I promise, we won't let JJ wear his 1985 legwarmers this year.

So I can coordinate groups, please let me know if you can join in on the fun. You can e-mail me at selectionsstore4@aol.com or call my cell #602-399-0531.
Thank you!!!
Honey Albrecht

No comments: