Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WMRC 10/26


Hello everyone!

We are on for an easy trial run in the Phx Mtn Preserve tomorrow morning at 5:16am, top lot of SQ PK DR.

Runner of the week goes to Jay Danek. He should have got it last week for his awesome 12 (10) hour 100K victory at the Javelina 12 hr run. Way to go Jay!

Bad runner of the week goes to Jeremy who then took Jay out to the superstitions the next week and gave him a death march that may cut his streak of 590 days of running in a row to an end. Way to no Jeremy. Read about how much Jay hates Jeremy on his blog here.
http://www.mcdowellmountainman.com/

See everyone tomorrow morning!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I take no blame! I didn't fall once and my hip feels amazing!

Plus, nothing bad happens in the Superstitions anyway. It's just silly superstitions. If you don't believe me I'm putting on another fun run out there January 7th. 25K/50K. It's free. Unlike the medical bill you may or may not have afterwards.

Despite the random dead people out there, massive rattlesnakes, mountain lions, more rocks than Zane Grey could ever write about, it's probably a close second place in Arizona beauty, right behind the Grand Canyon. Yeah, I said it.

Good talk.

-Jeremy

P.S.- Please sign my waiver if you decide to come out in January.