Tuesday, October 26, 2010

WMRC Run reminder 10/27

The 2010 Javelina 100-mile run is in the books. Arizona’s largest ultra was another great success, produced by Nick and Jamil. The event had a large WMRC turnout with the gang either running, pacing, crewing, volunteering, spectating or burning the midnight oil at an aid station. Congratulations to everyone who was a part of it.

Come out and join us for a Wednesday morning run on the trails at 5:15 a.m. at the top of Squaw Peak Drive. It’s guaranteed to be easier than last week (because I can’t imagine it being any harder).

2 comments:

azspeedgoat said...

My Bad, sorry about the route last week, I was channeling my inner Kirk. I think I was just excited to be back in shape. I won't lead tomorrow. See everyone tomorrow.

Higg said...

Great Job Everyone!!