Thursday, April 1, 2010

Zane Grey Trail Marking Day 4.18.10

It's that time of year again kids...Zane Grey Trail Marking Day. Sunday, April 18th, we will meet at the Safeway in Payson at 7:00 AM. Safeway is located at the intersection of Hwy 260 & 89. Turn right at the light towards Showlow, 260, the Safeway will be on your right. My cute little red Honda Element will be in the parking lot. Great place to get some snackies and there's a Starbuck's inside as well.

For those of you doing the race, not to worry, I won't wear you out. The more people we get, the faster it will go...very low key. Plan on marking around 7-8 miles. Great way to see part of the course. Everyone is welcome, invite your friends!!

So I can coordinate groups, please let me know if you can make it. You can e-mail me at selectionsstore4@aol.com or call my cell 602-399-0531.

Thank you!!!
Honey

No comments: